Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

It's been about 2 weeks since my water broke and I've been on bed rest at the hospital. I can't believe I made it this long. Well, what choice did I really have?

Our little man is doing so awesome. I'm so proud of him for staying strong and healthy. I can't wait to meet him. And I won't have to wait much longer. Sunday night I will be given a pill by mouth to begin the process of softening the cervix. And Monday morning we will begin the rest of the process to welcome baby boy into our world.

Thank you all for your kind words, prayers and comments. They have been very up lifting.

Please continue to pray for our health. Also for Baby C. Yesterday, it hit me that I never really explained to her what was going on and I think she thought I would be in the hospital forever. When I talked to her about mommy and baby brother coming home soon, she seemed surprised.

I'm looking forward to joining the rest of the world soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good news! Still praying for you and your family! ~Zi

    ReplyDelete