Friday, January 31, 2014

My Water Broke

I shared with you all on Facebook that my water broke a couple nights ago. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts and prayers.

I have been at the hospital on bed rest for two days now. The plan is to keep the baby inside as long as possible and try to have a natural delivery at 34 weeks. We are currently at 32. We are monitoring baby and me watching for infection,etc.

I entered the hospital around midnight on Wednesday. We had to wake Baby C and bring her along. She was so confused and I was so scared. I didn't know what to expect. Tonight, I feel better knowing we have a "plan" but we know anything can happen.

It's so hard to be on complete bed rest and not being able to take care of my family. I miss them so much. But I know this is best for our little man.

It will be quiet over here for a while, with hopefully some updates on baby and I. I had some great reviews and giveaways planned, but those we be put on hold.

In the meantime, please keep this little man in your prayers! It means so much to me and our family.  Thank you for your support.

16 comments:

  1. You know I am praying for you! I was on bed rest with Lu from 28 weeks until 34. It was tough but we got through it. Let me know if there is anything I can do in your blogging world to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you completely understand. It was definitely ONE of the hardest times in my life. Glad it's over. Thank you for your prayers and support, Melanie!

      Delete
  2. Praying for you and your family. I know everything will be just fine with that sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness hope all is well and goes well :) Praying for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving all the prayers. They mean the world to me.

      Delete
  4. I hope all is well for the next 2 weeks! Stay in bed even though it is hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We survived! :) It was hard, but worth it for this precious baby boy!

      Delete
  5. Praying for you and your family! ~Zi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there Mandi, you just focus on taking care of yourself and your little man. We are all praying for you & your family. -Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Eva!

      Delete
  7. So unreal looking at all your blog posts then seeing the little one here. So glad this one is behind you and you have such a beautiful little guy with you now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you, Sandra. It was definitely a wild ride. Glad we are all home and healthy again.

      Delete