Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday {Week 3}


Every year, on Thanksgiving, it is a tradition for my husband's family to go around the table and say what they are thankful for.  Last year, at this time, I was about 8 months pregnant and with too many hormones running through my body.  So when it came to me to say thanks, all I could do was cry.

We are not with our family this year for Thanksgiving, so I will share my thanks here.  I am thankful for all of my blessings, but my top 3 are as follows:


  • I am thankful for my faith.  Without my Lord, I don't know what my life would be like today.  He has been there for me at all times.  Giving me comfort, strength, and support in hard times and love, joy and happiness in good times.  And always bringing me the right people into my life.  

  • I am thankful for my family.  Not only my immediate family, but my extended family and in-laws, as well.  Each one of them has given me love and support in their own way.  Whether it's providing me with a roof over my head and food on the table or praying with me, for me and over me, my family definitely loves me.


What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?  

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are healthy now! I wish you a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful for all of those things, too. I have a funny story about not being able to do anything but cry, too. I guess we were all there at one time in our pregnancies. I bet your family didn't know what to do. :)

    Stopping by from The Diaper Diaries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa and Jamie, I hope you both had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete