Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Proud Mommy

My sweet baby little girl is changing more and more everyday.  She is learning new skills, becoming independent and destroying mommy's cupboards.  I'm amazed at how fast an 11 month old can cause so much damage.
And I'm even more amazed at how fast she is learning new skills.  When DDRC came to visit Cayla a couple of weeks ago, they suggested getting her a baby walker.  Grandma sent her one as an early birthday present.  At first, she was scared of it.  Then she absolutely loved playing with all the musical buttons.  And just today, she picked herself up and took her first steps with the baby walker!
I am so proud of Baby C's determination!  What new skills has your child learned today?

4 comments:

  1. You should be proud! Adorable and I love her top:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM GONNA GIVE YOU SOOOOOO MANY KISSIES!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cutie...
    it cracks me up how they all love digging in the cabinets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a open cabinet that the kids can get in and play (all Tupperware). She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete