Monday, August 8, 2011

Take a Hike!

I had never been on a hike before, until I met my husband.  We have hiked, biked and skied many different mountains in Colorado.  This past weekend, we went to Boulder for a little hike.  Okay, so it was more than a little hike.  It was 3 miles and it took us 2 hours.  This seemed like it was going to be easy, but I also had an almost 18 pound baby on my back most of the hike.  Baby C loved it!  She even took a little snooze on me.

I started out excited and ready to go!  I was looking forward to being outdoors and getting some exercise.


Daddy helped us stay hydrated.


We stopped to have lunch and took a couple pictures.



And here is when I began to get tired.



After a very long and hilly hike, we finally approached the end.  I was exhausted!  I almost didn't think I would make it.


Thank you, God, for this beautiful day!

What are some of your favorite weekend activities?




No comments:

Post a Comment