Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Her Daddy's Eyes

Whenever Baby C and I are out, I almost always get a compliment about her eyes.  It's one of the first things most people notice about her.  She has her Daddy's eyes.  They are big, round and defined.  They are beautiful.

Even before Baby C was born, I wanted her to have her Daddy's eyes.  And God created them . . . perfectly, just for her.

They are eyes that will make you smile from ear to ear.  I don't know what it is, but there is something special in those eyes.

Baby C and I were separated for 5 days when she was less then a month old.  When I was finally able to hold her in my arms again, she had changed so much.  In just five days, she looked completely different to me.  In fact, I was about to ask if they were sure it was my baby.  Then I looked into her eyes.  I knew it was her.


Let's just hope she doesn't get her daddy's astigmatism.

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the eyes. I hoped that my kids would have my hubs eyes as well - mine are not very fun and his eye color is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete