Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life Changes

When you make any kind of change in your life, it can be stressful or exciting, or a little bit of both.  My family has recently started some BIG changes.  They are the little bit of both kind.

We recently moved from Florida to Colorado.  This is almost 2000 miles away (and a mile higher) from our close family and friends.  And I already miss them.  This is the stressful part, because we don't know many people and we end doing lots things by ourselves, like moving.  That was tough.  The exciting part is that we moved into a beautiful home, in a great neighborhood, with lots of parks and trails all around.

My husband made a change of his own.  He started a new job.  The stressful part is that he has to learn so much new information that it makes his brain hurt.  The exciting part is that he has a great job with benefits that allows me to be a stay at home mom to our beautiful baby girl.

Speaking of Baby C, she has made some changes as well.  She is growing a tooth.  The stressful part is that  it can be painful.  The exciting part, she's getting teeth!!!  I will post a picture as soon as it pops up.

I decided to make a change as well.  I was a little hesitant to post this.  Not because I'm embarrassed, but because I'm afraid of failure.  Maybe by sharing, I will be more encouraged to succeed.  I started Weight Watchers this week.  Though I am back to the same weight I was before I was pregnant, everything has shifted and none of my clothes fit the same way.  It can be very stressful only being able to eat certain foods or lessor amounts then what I would normally eat.  But it's exciting to know that hopefully it will all be worth it.  My goal is to lose 14lbs!






How about you?  Are you going through any life changes?  I'd love to hear and support you!   

2 comments: