Thursday, June 30, 2011

We're Moving

Yes, it's true.  Our crazy adventurous family is moving once again.  Last week, Chad was offered a job in Colorado.  We'll be there in two weeks!  I don't think it's hit me quite yet.  And I have many mixed emotions.  

I'm excited for my husband who received a great position that will allow me to continue to stay home with Baby C.  I'm looking forward to the many different adventures my family will share.  I'm pumped about having 4 seasons again.  And I have a good feeling in my heart that this is the right move for us.

I'm sad to leave my family and friends behind.  I wish I could pack them all up in my suitcase and take them with me.  They have been my rock and support system these past couple of crazy years.  From getting married and Chad going to Iraq for a year, to getting pregnant and then Baby C and I recovering.  I couldn't imagine making it through without them.  I hope our roller coaster ride will slow down after this big move.  

Will you pray for our family as we make our move?  That God will provide us with exactly what we need at the right time.  That we may find a home and friends and that He protects us from all harm.



P.S. Any advise on good doctors and things Baby C will need in the cold weather?


No comments:

Post a Comment